Positive self talk includes three easy steps. These are dwelling in the present; relating to your desires as something that has already been achieved; and use of positive words. If there are areas in your life that you want to improve on, it is good to have a list of the positive thoughts you would want to recite on a daily basis.
Following are few statements that you can use as guide.
- I am a great dad
- I am committed to being a forever father
- I am a family man.
- I am a problem solver.
- I make wise decisions.
- I see the good in my wife and children.
- I am a source of positive inspiration for my children.
- I am a source of unconditional love and support for my wife.
- I always keep my promises to my wife and children.
- I love and respect my wife and children.
- I am a great role model for my children and other dads.
- I set a positive environment for my family at home.
- I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
- I devote time to my personal development every day.
- I am healthy and full of energy.
- I am flexible and tolerant in my relationships at home.
- I help my children develop good habits.
- I make decisions with an eye to the long term.